Monday, September 26, 2011

The Orange County Great Park

Saturday had the potential to be a crazy busy day. Then the calandar cleared and we ended up tagging along with Dave to Irvine.  He had to do a light study very early in the morning down in Laguna Beach. So we stayed over Friday night in Irvine.  

Dave always seems to surprise us with either simple random knowledge or with random knowledge of amazing places.  And Saturday he didn't disappoint.  After he finished work he took us to a park he had been talking about. 

Now, when Dave "talks" about something it's not like he talks about it frequently or even in a solid sentence or paragraph.  He drops phrases here and there at random moments or at moments when I'm in the middle of something so it doesn't quite make it to the forefront of my mind.

Well, I'm certainly glad I just went along for the ride and didn't investigate, question or complain about where Dave was taking us. I just went. And let me just say that The Orange County Great Park is AMAZING!!!! We just got to see a tiny portion of the park but I'd love to go back and see the farming and garden and racetrack.  

We did get to see the best part!  The balloon ride!  P loved the whole place. The playground, the carousel and the balloon ride. It was an amazing day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment