Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dad's Birthday Gifts



Dave's birthday and Father's Day are always days apart.  I try to surprise him with something but the big gift ends up being something he's chosen. This year he got an underwater camera. We shopped for it.

The surprise was a box set of Anthony Bourdaine's No Reservations. And a half surprise half expected gift was his Storm Trooper shirt.  He sent me the link to the site a few weeks earlier but I don't think he saw they have kid sizes.   I ordered the same shirt for Annika. The camera has brought us loads of great moments but watching the two of them wear their matching shirts is really heart warming.  

And I love finding fun cards. This year's read "Bacon is Healthy" on the outside and inside "I lied. I just wanted to give you a moment of happiness on your birthday".  Perfect right?

No comments:

Post a Comment