Thursday, July 12, 2012

Notes to G: Belly Laughs


My Dear G,
A few weeks ago you started laughing on purpose or on cue.  Before then you would laugh but it was random. I didn't know what had made you laugh.  But about two weeks ago I gave you nibbles on your belly, on your left side, and you laughed out loud.  You laughed so hard!  Now I know what makes you laugh. Your laughter is such a wonderful noise.

Your crying is the worst, most gut wrenching sound I've ever heard. I swear my hair falls out when you hit a certain pitch.  But enough about that...your laughter on the other hand is soothing and healing.  I love it!

On another note, today you tasted watermelon for the first time. You didn't eat it but you tasted it and you liked it and you laughed!

i love you forever,
mama

No comments:

Post a Comment