Sunday, January 13, 2013

Co-sleep Training


Co-sleeping is such a personal choice.  Sometimes people ask me why I do it or how can I do it.  This picture always comes to mind and I'm glad I finally found it.  

I was about 5 or 6 years old.  I believed with all my heart that my dolls and stuffed animals had feelings. I couldn't put them to sleep on the floor! They would be heart broken!  So, they slept with me and I remember getting as close to the edge as possible just so THEY could be comfortable.  I've been training to co-sleep with my babies my whole life!  

I've traded a twin bed for a king and three dolls for a husband and two girls.  So don't ask me to put my 10 month old in a crib. Or to kick my 5 year old out of our bed at 4am.  I can't do it! They have feelings and will be heart broken if I don't have them in bed beside me.  Seriously...they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment